Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 19:00:05 +0200
From:      dirk.meyer@dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: still problems with i4b 0.51 (+rework Layer1)

Malte Lance wrote:,

> > here my status on i4b-0.51 with layer1-rework patch form this list.
>
> i4b is at version 0.61
> How about an upgrade ?

sure already done, but the same problem occurs under 0.60,
0.61 has not been tested yet.

> > kernel crash with panic "receving 3"
> > just after connect. i can't trace it down, but it runs with BISDN fine.

I think i could be a "AOC Message" on the line.
every crash costs me about 40 mins file system check,
so please don't mind that i test this not immediatly.

I can't locate the origing of this in the kernel.
Any hints welcome, how i can avoid the crash.

regards Dirk

-- Dirk Meyer, Im Grund 4, 34317 Habichtswald, Germany
-- Tel. +49-5606-6512

.