Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:46:28 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Netscape 4.5 [en]-98286 choking

Anyone seeing this too?

Fire up the browser. Click on the mail link on

http://blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de/index.html

and netscape dumps core.

I have produced a 7 MB kdump output but it's hard for me
to find the location where the actual fault occurs since it looks like
it loops recursively while doing continuous read(0x8..).
I traced it doen to be a socket 8 being the last fd being opened
and belonging to that read.

First I would like to know if the problem is specific to me
and my setup before I would try to trace it down further.