Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:17:59 -0500
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        danny@i-p-d.nl
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: removing illegal filename

electron [1410] % ls -l | grep del
drwxr-xr-x  2 petef  wheel  512 Jan 24 11:15 del\
electron [1411] % rmdir del\\
electron [1412] % ls -l | grep del
electron [1413] %

Another trick is when lusers make filenames starting with a "-" and rm wants
to interpret it as a flag, is to "rm -- -filename".

-pete.

++ 24/01/01 17:11 +0100 - danny@i-p-d.nl:

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>