Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2014 02:06:49 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I (think) the AR8327 switch support now works

Hi,

I think I just figured out the last bits of missing magic to get the
AR8327 to work out of the box. VLANs just plain don't work yet, so
don't ask me about that. Also if port 6 is hooked up to anything (it
isn't on my DB120) then please let me know; I'd really like to debug
that particular support.

But, I'm now using my DB120 development board (AR9344, dual-band wifi
and AR8327 switch) as an AP. I'll move to using it as my day to day
access point and see what happens.

Next - those mikrotik boards. And maybe Sean's DIR-825 rev C1.

-a