Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:45:56 +0000
From:      "Dr. Sean Kim." <konandai@chikusen.ne.jp>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Urgent Response.

Hello,

We are a US company based in the UK.

Please confirm if you received the email we sent to you concerning the=
 supply of an industrial raw material to our company. These raw materi=
als can only be purchased from India and Fiji Island but cheaper in In=
dia. Our Company is desperatley in need of this product of which we ho=
pe you could help us source for it since our previous supplier in Indi=
a died a few months back.

Note that you will be fully compensated and paid for your services to =
our Company upon confirmation of the product.

Kindly view our website for further information.

Further details will be emailed to you upon receipt of your response a=
s I await for your reply via my personal email:=20

Thanks,

Dr. Sean Kim.
US No/Whatsapp: +1-651-927-4361.
UK No: +44-748-053-3470