Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:30:19 -0700
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Gordon Tetlow <gordont@gnf.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: rcNG is now the default

gordont> There is one outstanding issue with the sendmail script that I'm working on
gordont> a solution for. In the general case it should work fine. If you set
gordont> sendmail_enable="NONE" it will echo a benign warning about it being set
gordont> improperly.

I've been discussing the issue with Mike Makonnen and we are going to use
his idea of deprecating the use of NONE (with a warning) for -CURRENT and
leaving it available in -STABLE.  At some point, "NONE" support will go
away in 5.X.