Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:23:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Marcio Carlos <marcioc@solar.com.br>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: --> Big Problem...

Something is probably wrong with your /etc/rc.conf.  You copied if from
/etc/defaults didn't you!!  It automatically keeps on including itself
until too many are open that it gives you that error.  Boot into single
user and delete the last few lines of /etc/rc.conf

Good luck!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org