Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:27:12 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        kev@itbank.omskelecom.ru
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipsec inplementation

> hi*^
>
> Can anyone advice complete guide/solution for vpn?
> I see, that there is ipsec stack in -current.
> But this all.
> 			Eugeny.

Hi, If you have updated your current box recently, then there
will be some descriptions about IPsec setup in
/usr/share/example/IPv6/USAGE.

The IPsec section in the USAGE document describe IPsec tunnel
mode (setup router to router secure tunnel and useful for creating VPN),
and IPsec transport mode (IPsec for socket level communication).

Please try it.

Thanks,
Yoshinobu Inoue