Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:49:17 +0000
From:      Adam Egan <adam.egan@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ruleset causing problems with N95?

I'm not using a PPPoE client that I'm aware of...

Phone -> Wireless -> router

My router has UPnP enabled which I thought might have helped but it doesn't :(

I just googled for 'n95 fix-mss' and all I got was this mail on
kernaltrap.. was surprised it appeared so fast!

I added some tcp reassemble stuff to my ruleset to help with Vista/7's
window scaling/autotuninglevel - could this be affecting it?

Adam