Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 1995 13:23:42 -0800
From:      abraxas@mind.net (heart of the sun)
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   src dist compile problems

Hello,

I am running 2.0.5 which I downloaded and installed about a month ago it
seems.  I was having some problems getting perl to compile on this so I
reasoned perhaps incorrectly that updating the os might help.  I mirrored
the src tre and installed it in /usr/FreeBSD/src and from that directory, I
tried to do a make world.  It went a way through this and couldn't find a
bunch of things so it stopped.  I have the feeling that i am doing something
incorrectly.  If someone could refer me to some docs that might help me out,
that would be great!

Thanks,

Alan Laird