Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:08:34 +1000
From:      "Kosta K" <kosta_k@phreaker.net>
To:        <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: gnomeicu2

http://gnomeicu.sourceforge.net/updates.php

"This is our first Gnome 2 release! This is an alpha release and contains
bugs, so don't run your mission critical application on it... But we
consider it to be otherwise quite usable."

Alpha on linux+ported to freebsd=give it time.  Someone needs to do some
work on it and more importanly the development team need to get it into
something past "alpha" stages.

Patience & your own work/effort will help out the team though.

Kosta.

PS. THANK YOU! guys for putting it into port tree upon my previous request.

PPS.  i experience hte problem where allthe test disapears unless it gets
refreshed by mouse over (and that's hardly any text at all).. so i have seen
the problem myself