Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 1995 19:51:23 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers
Subject:   tgdb

I will join the fans and say that this is one slick little beast!

I actually tried to write a gdb front-end myself (xgdb) based on regexp
ladders.  It sort of worked, but I abandoned it long before getting it to
the state these folks have managed.  The help front-ending alone is worth
the price of admission!

Yes, it's big.  Yes, it's Tk-ish.  If you don't like either of those things
then you won't like tgdb.  Those that do, however, will find it a treat.
I made a package version of it and stuck it on wcarchive.  Twas trivial
indeed.

						Jordan