Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:30:30 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Documenting FreeBSD Officers, Hats, and Working Groups

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:21:43PM +0200, Peter Pentchev wrote:

> The above represents me writing and then removing a sentence suggesting
> that we should place this in the Handbook.  On second thought, maybe the
> Hats and Contributors articles were extracted for a reason, and the
> Handbook should be kept for really everyday use procedures and problems.

Along this train of thought, I was idly wondering if developers' PGP keys
really belong in the Handbook.  I think that linking to them from the
Developers section (which is the only place we have a complete(?) list of
committers might be a worthwhile endeavour.

I am, as always, open to rebuttal on this.

Ceri