Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:14:55 -0400
From:      Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend/Resume and X annoyance

I'm running 4.3 stable on an HP laptop, and suspend/resume works well,
with one annoyance:  If I suspend in X, when it resumes the X screen
is shifted substantially to the right.

I had this problem before when running 2.2.8 (I think), and I remember
fixing it with a kernel configuration option, but I've looked
though LINT, and I can't find what looks like the correct option.
I thought it was option UCONSOLE, but I've set that and the problem
persists.

Does anyone have a suggestion?  Thanks!

--Mark