Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:45:26 +0200
From:      alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer)
To:        libh@freebsd.org
Subject:   TVision fixed

I just fixed the TVision part.
It was this ugly BoxLayout crap.

After I completely removed it, it works just fine:

lq[~]qqq FreeBSD Graphical UI using libh qqqq[-]qkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x  Press me! (exits)                             xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
x                                                xhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqjhhhhhhhhhhh

HA! cool!

well. This changed the complete API of course.
The old scripts won't work anymore.

I'm going to change this now.

Now, that we have working things, I'd encourage all other people to help
with the thing.
I also expect a cake from John, who promised to fix TVision on his own for
AGES :) (hehe) ;-)

Alex
--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory