Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:57:21 -0800
From:      Luke Bakken <luke.bakken@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade and dialog boxes.

Hello all,

I'm in the process of doing a mega-portupgrade and I've noticed that
certain ports use the dialog command to collect options from the user.
I've searched for a way to ensure that these dialogs won't show up and
the closest I've come to an answer is the 'make rmconfig' command in
the port Makefile, which doesn't help me when using the portupgrade
command.

Is there any way to tell portupgrade to not show these dialog boxes
and to use the default options for a port?

Thanks,
Luke