Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 19:08:24 -0500
From:      bhoa@flash.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INSTALLING FreeBSD

I'm having some difficulties choosing if I want to turn my home PC into
a PC running FreeBSD. Once I install over Windows 95, can I uninstall
without fear that all my programs won't run? Can I run Windows 95
programs, such as Netscape Navigator (Win95 version) on FreeBSD? If
possible, can I get a FreeBSD manual on installation/uninstallation sent
to my house(bhoa   9306 Village Dr    San Antonio TX   78217)??? Once I
have FreeBSD, does it come with any software, such as server software?
If so, could I possible turn my PC into an internet server?!?

Please answer my questions if possible...thank you...
: )