Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:46:23 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   graphics/dri maintainer?

Who is allegedly maintaining the graphics/dri port at this moment in time?

I would rather like to know, because it is in serious need of updating.
(The version upon which the port was based was apparently released on
June 23, 2009, and there have been numerous new releases since then.)

I wouldn't care, except that gthumb was crashing on me (SIGSEGV) and a
stack backtrace clearly showed that the problem resides within the Mesa/DRI
library.

Of course, I asked the Mesa/DRI dudes for help and advice, and of course
they suggested that I consider using a rather more current version.