Date:      Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:45:17 -0500
From:      "steve" <steve@digitalbluesky.net>
To:        "Scott Rossillo" <scott@rossillo.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using CVS for a project on a 5.3 box

Thnank you Scott for the great response.

I believe I will be using CVS in it's most simple sense.  Myself and the few
other people working on my project will either SSH under their own accounts
to the box and edit project files there, or "check them out" I guess and ftp
them to a windows box, edit them, ftp them back and "commit" them after
SSH'ing in again.

I'm reading "Open Source Development with CVS, 3rd Ed." by Bar and Fogel and
from what I gather so far, what I just described above should work.