Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:35:11 -0800
From:      Ed Alley <alley1@llnl.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SVGAlib?

Hello:
	I am a newcomer to FreeBSD but not to UNIX. I would like
to move to FreeBSD from Linux. I have install FreeBSD on my
home PC along with Linux and something from Microsoft (for the
family you understand (;->) ). I have recently gotten mad
at Linux because they are beginning to bloat up and the kernel
(2.2.x) runs slower than the earlier ones. The problem is that
I have written alot of software through the years that I
would like to port. Most of it went over OK (even my X stuff),
however, I have written a large graphics application which
uses Svgalib under Linux. I noticed that the ports collection
doesn't have that application. Is anyone working on porting
Svgalib? If not maybe I can bug the author about it.

	Thank you
	Ed Alley
	alley1@llnl.gov

PS