Date:      Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:11:35 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: leaner and even meaner firefox

> ${PREFIX} == ${X11BASE}, since firefox's prefix is X11BASE. I will test it
>   by change PREFIX -> LOCALBASE and see what happen.

Aha! You are right -- this is my mistake... (My machines all have both
LOCALBASE and X11BASE set to /opt, so I did not notice this).

The new addition to the makefile should read:

        @${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's|/usr/local/netscape|${LOCALBASE}|g' \
                -e 's|/usr/local/lib/netscape|${LOCALBASE}/lib|g' \
                ${WRKSRC}/xpcom/*/SpecialSystemDirectory.cpp

PREFIX was a wrong pick anyway -- we don't need firefox' directory there, but
that of another port (nss). It should work for you now...

	-mi