Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2002 03:20:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/34077: emacs-lisp-intro to 2.04

The following reply was made to PR ports/34077; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Don Croyle <croyle@gelemna.org>
To: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: 04 Feb 2002 06:14:15 -0500

 I've spent the past month playing Civilization III instead of reading
 my mail.

 For about the last year I've been shedding ports maintainerships as
 updates are needed.  I haven't tested this update, but I have no
 problems with it.  Unless the submitter wants it, please change the
 maintainer line to ports@freebsd.org when you commit.

 --
 I've always wanted to be a dilettante, but I've never quite been ready
 to make the commitment.