Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:40:19 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        tech@adn.edu.ph, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAC to FreeBSD PPP Connection (fwd)

: Hello everybody!!

: I will re send this question because I did not get an answer yet!!
: anybody here would like to help me...i'm so desperate to have a
: a reply!!
: Thank you again and more power to all subscriber here!!

[question about mac ppp]

 I read your first question but I think you're having problems with
 the Mac side of it.   There is no problem on your ISP side or i'm
 sure they would have noticed it.

 Ask your ISP if they have any other MAC users that you can get to
 assist you with your connection.

 You'll probably find that you also need some sort of script to do
 the login process.  If you just start talking PPP packets to most
 ISP's it won't work, so ask your ISP if your username has actually
 every logged on.

 Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds