Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 95 09:29:08 PDT
From:      greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com (The Grey Wolf)
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, jehamby@lightside.com (Jake Hamby)
Cc:        pete@RockyMountain.Rahul.Net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-ports@NetBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 2.0beta1 - Port of HotJava to FreeBSD and NetBSD More Usefull?

#define AUTHOR "terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)"

/*
 * > I heard there was some fairly good progress being made on a Linux port.
 * > Is this true?  Because if the Linux people have a working version, then a
 * > FreeBSD/NetBSD version would be almost trivial from there.
 *
 * Not so.  According to Linus (and Alan Cox), Linux has kernel multithreading.

Cool.  So when do *we* get it? :-)

[No, I'm *not* volunteering.  I lack sufficient knowledge and technique in
 hacking on a kernel.]

 *
 */

#undef AUTHOR	/* "terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)" */

				--*greywolf;
--
# "Operator Precedence is that which causes statements such as *foo->bar to
# work properly.  It is also that which causes statements such as *foo->bar