Date:      Mon, 01 May 2000 18:33:49 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X11 shared memory

Hello, all.  I'm having a problem with MIT shared memory extentions to
X.  I am using XFree86 3.3.6 and Accelerated X 5.0.2.  I have MIT-SHM
enabled atleast with Xaccel settings and also in my Imlib configuration,
how ever Gtk-based applications and Enlightenment dron't choose to
believe this.  If anyone has any information it would be really
appreciated.
--
William D. Freeman <wfreeman@picusnet.com>
http://memebers.xoom.com/EvilGNU