Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:49:55 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   how do i run fvwm95 xscrabble etc....

Hi i just used pkg_add fvwm95-2.0.43a.tgz
and also added xscrabble-1.0 everything seemed to go
perfect. now i need to know what to type at the prompt
in my x windows to run these programs.i have the default
window manager i see when i start x .now i would like to
know how to disable that one and have fvwm95 startup
when i type xstart.
1) i just need to know what to type exactly at the prompt
to disable my default wm and enable fvwm95.i believe
it has somthing to do with editing my .profile in my ~
directory if it does please "give me instructions what to put
in there.
2)what do i type at the prompt to run the xscrabble i just pkg_add

               ThankYou in advance.