Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 21:16:23 -0500
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        David Hunt <davidh@apdata.com.au>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sqmgrlog-3.0.1

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:40:49AM +0930, David Hunt wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I would like to run this current version of code against my squid log, but
> have found that it core dumps.   Where should I send this dumpfile to, to
> see if the problem can be fixed?
>
> Regards

The best place would be email the maintainer of the port and cc it
here

Useful information would be which version of freebsd you are
running.  Instead of publically sending the dumpfile, I would load up
gdb with the dumpfile and do a bt and post that here.  If someone
wants to see the dumpfile they will probably ask you to build with
debugging.  If you are not sure how to do any of that, don't hesitate
to ask.

--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>