Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2006 11:46:51 +0200
From:      Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
To:        Brian Candler <B.Candler@pobox.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broadcom ServerWorks HT-1000 support in OpenBSD

Brian Candler wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 06:07:22PM -0400, Mike Jakubik wrote:
>
>> I see. If i could id contribute, but alas I'm unemployed now. Maybe
>> freebsd should charge for CDs like openbsd does, to fund the cause :P
>>

> Like these? http://www.freebsdmall.com/

I think he wants to suggest that the project should not produce
ISO-Images anymore.

The problem I have with the OpenBSD CDs is that they don't contain
enough packages - for FreeBSD, there are actually DVDs available with
most[*] packages.
But I do buy the OpenBSD CDs (where would we be without pf+sshd?).

Rainer

[*] http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/ - seems like there's on package
less I have to worry about....