Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:16:27 -0500
From:      Barry Tigner <tigner@msu.edu>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: linux_base-f10-10_4

Dear Sir(s),

I would like to run the latest version of Eagle, an electronic
cad program on my freebsd 9.0 AMD64 system. Unfortunately, I
am unable to make this work, as the latest version of Eagle
reports....

eagle: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.10' not found (required by
eagle)

I can run version 5.1 in the meantime. But it looks like I will need
an updated version of linux_base-f10, perhaps an f11, f12 or f13 or f14
version.

Are there plans to update linux_base-f10 sometime this year ?

Thank you for all of your hard work to make it easy to run linux
applications on FreeBSD.

Barry Tigner
tigner@msu.edu

--
Barry Tigner
MSU PA Electronics Design and Service Ctr.