Date:      Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:18:31 +0800
From:      "~Brian Cheng" <Brian.cheng@seminarssg.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fwd:Good & bad news for you..

Hey

Hope you had a good weekend...

And that you've had a great start to the week so far....

I have some good and bad news that I have to share with you..

First the good news..

If you remember in my last email, I mentioned that Alibaba just brought
over
Lazada and that’s good news…

Do you know why?

Because they will definitely be looking at ways to increase their customer
base and sales.

And here’s the thing…

Market places like Lazada and Qoo10 don't sell anything themselves.

People like You and me are THE ONES SELLING products on their platforms.

And for them to make money, they need US to sell well.

In fact, the more customers base they build, the more products we sell, the
more money we make.

There is no way for them to survive if we don’t sell well.

That’s why when Alibaba pumped money into Lazada, I know that’s
fantastic news because THEY WILL BE FINDING MORE WAYS to get more customers
for us.

Right now, we are looking at the 200+ million people in South East Asia.

There is no other way to start profiting so fast in your ecommerce business
other than leveraging on Qoo10 and Lazada.

How to tap onto the 200 million population in SEA
and most importantly how to make them buy from you.

And in this FRE,E eCommerce training here, we'll show you how to do that

check it out here

The bad news..

We're closing down and  this is my
final email about our f,ree Qoo10 & Lazada course.

The other night, our office was packed to the brim
with people who are all eager to start their own Qoo10 business.

In fact our last Qoo10 training class was totally booked in just 1 week.

This is actually our last 2 sessions before we go on a break...

Check it out here

This is your final chance to attend our Qoo10 training.

And we will be closing down our registration once we hit 100 people (This
email is going out to 35,367 people in my database)

So I expect the seats to be gone very soon...

Image

Click here if you're keen to start an online Business on Qoo10 & Lazada..
and you want to have an additional income for yourself in 2-3 months
time...

if you have any interest whatsoever in building your own ecommerce
business,
or if you want an additional income for yourself in 2-3 months time..

You have to take the time to come down, you won't regret it..

If you can spare 3 hours, I promise you'll bring back some great
information, that will help you
on your journey..

(It's F,REE Anyway, So There Is Nothing For You To Lose And More To Gain)

hope you manage to come down...

Come say "Hi" if you see me...

Stay motivated & talk soon

Brian

P.S.If you see the 'CLOSED" sign in our registration page here ==> Check it
out

That means we are no longer taking in any more registration.

So I suggest that you register now and block off your time for your fre,e
Qoo10 training.

This is the last 2 and final training we have.

P.P.S. Here's a gift from best-selling author Patric Chan

By the way one more thing...
If you're think of doing any renovation soon, you have to take a look at
this

If you no longer wish to hear from me or receive strategies for improving
your life,
I'll be confused, lost, and lonely.
C'mon, how often do you take time out to think about your life and
business?
And how often do you hear it from expert sources?
That's what I'm trying to help you with.
But, if you must go, I understand.
Just unsubscribe by clicking unsubscribe or "manage my subscription"
below.
I hope our paths cross again.

Click this link to unsubscribe: