Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:25:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Sabre <sabre@sabresdomain.com>
To:        "Brian W. Cornwell" <cyclone@adelphia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Yes, very easily infact using Apache web server and FreeBSD!  The only
problem that you might run into is with bandwidth.  Make sure that you get
atleast a xDSL line so that your customers are happy!
> What I'd like to know is if I can set up my computer as a web server
> so IT is a host for web sites.  Can I be my own host?

Very good :)  First install FBSD on your system and start fooling around
with it and learning all the basics.  If you need help, ask us :)
> Also, I've just started studying about UNIX. I've already been to all
> the sites online as far as Unix for beginners and other idiots.  All
> these are still over my head. What is the chances for someone like me
> to be able to learn how to do and use your system?

Sabre