Date:      Fri, 06 Oct 95 11:34:57 0100
From:      Gustav B West <gwest@mltsa.mlm.att.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does FreeBSD 2.0.5 support a Mitsumi quad speed CD Rom drive

Delacom Ltd,
							71 Ormonds CLose,
							Bradley Stoke North,
							Bristol,
							England, UK

						Home tel:
						     (UK)01454 884469
						Work tel:
						     (UK)01666 832685
						Home email:
						      Gustav@delacom.demon.co.uk
						Work email:
						      gwest@mltsa.mlm.att.com

Dear Support,

I have just ordered FreeBSD 2.0.5, single release from you. I have a Mitsumi
quad speed CD Rom drive on my machine and having browsed the hardware spec.
for FreeBSD have noticed that it only seems to support double speed Mitsumi
drives. Is this going to cause me a problem when I attempt to install the
software ? I am now worried that having ordered FreeBSD, I will be unable to
install it. I had this problem with Slakware Unix, though it was rather an old
distribution.

Regards,

Gustav B West.