Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:54:35 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: patch to fix "make search" on 4.x

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:00:40PM +0100, Clement Laforet wrote:
> you can find patch against Mk/bsd.port.subdir.mk here [1] which should
> fix make search on 4.x.
>
> Please test it, specially with xdisplay.

I'd also be interested to hear feedback from people so Cc: me on it
(although I should see it here as well).

It isn't working for me on a 4.10 system (but one that's been heavily
modified over the years).  It fixes the core dump but no output is
produced.  I want to hold off committing for a bit until I can understand
if this problem is local to this machine.

mcl