Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2012 20:54:14 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Shar file too large

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Fernando Apestegu=EDa
<fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Chris Rees <crees@freebsd.org> wrote:
>> On 6 July 2012 20:31, Fernando Apestegu=EDa <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.c=
om> wrote:

>>> Try this out:
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipcwfgztpvh7z81/visualparadigm.shar.txt

>> Great, put that link in your PR.
>
> Done[1]. Sorry, I was AFK the whole weekend.
>
> [1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D169741

I updated the PR. The location of the packages changes too often to
keep track of it. I contacted upstream and they could only provide me
with a link that leads to a redirection, so I redefined FETCH_ARGS.
The previous candidate port doesn't even fetch the tarball anymore
(they change it again).

Cheers.