Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:10:59 GMT
From:      jramirez@securesystems.org (Jeremy L. Ramirez)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISO Images for FreeBSD

Looking at the -current and -stable branch FTP sites, I see an ISO for
the latest 3.4RC but would like to find an ISO for the latest 4.0.

I would like to start testing the latest 4.0 and would like to load
onto multiple machines.  Using a network install is practical at home
with a 768k frac. T1 but too slow at my archaic office with only a
256k frac T1 and alot of users.  I would like to test newer rev. for
implementation at the office and can do only so much at home.

How hard would it be to get ISO images created if not done so already?
(perhaps I've overlooked something silly)...   If this would require
someone's time to do, tell me what needs to be done and I would
volunteer my time to create the images and make available for others.

Would also be willing to create images for -stable branch as well....

  Thank you,
    Jeremy Ramirez