Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2012 15:15:22 +0200
From:      Riaan Kruger <riaank@gmail.com>
To:        VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: adding new cipher support to kernel

> Riaan: do you have a newer version of your patchset, or can I use the
>
> latest you sent to me ?

Yvan:

The last one I sent, I believe it was named  "aesgcm_cleaned.diff" is
the latest.
If there is anything I can help with, just say. I know I am not Mr.
Speedy, but I would like to help if I can :)

Yvan & Dylan:

Strongswan does not support aes gcm for freebsd; it does not have the
pfkey identifier in its kernel_pfkey plugin. All it needs is the
identifier in its kernel_pfkey plugin. We have a simple strongswan
patch for that.  The identifier is defined in the freebsd aes gcm
patches that Yvan is looking at.

Riaan