Date:      Wed,  7 Nov 2001 01:44:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Holger.Kipp@alogis.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Re:

Tony Maher wrote:
> I believe this is the same problem as others have experience using
> 'make kernel' where /usr/obj has not been rm'ed (or at least you need to rm
> the kernel build area under /usr/obj).

Yes, you're correct here. I had the same problem and solved it by rm'ing
/usr/obj/usr and make buildkernel KERNCONF=<NAME> from /usr/src. I was just
too stupid to remove the corresponding sys/compile/<NAME>-directory for
the old way of making a new kernel.
This has now also been tested and (of course) works as expected.

I better go get some sleep.

Holger