Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:51:21 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        Ben Morrow <ben@morrow.me.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portupgrade problem after upgrading to 9.1-(PRE)RELEASE

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Ben Morrow <ben@morrow.me.uk> wrote:
> 9.1-RELEASE isn't out yet. That means the packages may not have been
> built yet, and even if they have, they may not be right. Wait for the
> release announcement.

Yes I know there is no release yet, but I can test what is already out there :-)

I have lots of packages working from 9.1-RC3 installation. I just
wonder how did they were installed if this was no release?

Maybe better question is - how do I set to use freebsd-stable
repository instead of release?

Do I understand it correct that freebsd-stable packages are more
recent than release? Is it a source of up-to-date packages for stable
branch?

Thanks :-)
Tomek