Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 1995 16:03:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@knobel.gun.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Which SUP files are available and where ?

Hi !

I'm currently supping the -current release using sup and the
supfile  /usr/share/FAQ/extras/standard-supfile.

What source code do I get using this sup file ? Is this the
_latest_ code oder the latest code from -STABLE ?

Could someone please explain that to me ?

I would like to sup both, the latest stable current-sources
(if yuch a beast exists) and parts of the newest code ...

Thanks

	Andreas ///

Andreas Klemm       You have lpd and need an intelligent print filter ?!!
                    Ok, this might help: "apsfilter ... irgendwie clever"
ftp it from ------> ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/Incoming/aps-491.tgz