Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 00:55:03 -0000
From:      <c.raven@ukonline.co.uk>
To:        "Dan O'Connor" <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp -nat -auto <my ISP>

Doh !
Can't believe I am so dense (maybe I can)!
I tried first using a network 10.0.0.x but windows refused to use it so, I
changed it to 192.168.0.x ...... only I didn't change the gateway address
.... windows still thought it was 10.0.0.1 !!!

OK - everything is working now ......

Sorry for being such a dufus and, cheers to everyone for all the help !
Thats why FreeBSD is so great .... you get a better class of people here
:o))