Date:      Sun, 09 Sep 2007 12:16:42 -0500
From:      eculp@encontacto.net
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Re: request: Port of 'miro' player

Quoting Thierry Thomas <thierry@FreeBSD.org>:

> Le Mar 21 ao=FB 07 =E0 21:54:28 +0200, Samira Nox <samira.nox@gmail.com>
>  =E9crivait :
>> Hi,
>
> Hello,
>
>> Thank you very much. After adjusting one line in the Makefile [WRKSRC]
>> it compiled.
>>
>> And seems to work.
>
> I have uploaded the latest version at
>
> <http://people.freebsd.org/~thierry/ports/Miro-0.9.9.tgz>;
Hi Thierry,

I just gave the port a try on up-to-date RELENG and it compiles =20
without issue but when I ran it, I got a core dump.  Running it from =20
the command line gives it the following =20
http://encontacto.net/SHARE/Miro-0.9.9.tgz.txt  I've never tried it =20
before,so I could very well be missing something because I really =20
don't know what to expect. The configuration seemed to go well and =20
then while "Loading Miro Guide" it just disappears.

Thanks for the port, Thierry, it seems like a very interesting app.

ed