Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 08:33:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@freefall.FreeBSD.org>, peter@freebsd.org
Subject:   Revamping Mail distribution

On Wed, 22 Nov 1995, J Wunsch wrote:

> > > By two staging all list implementations:
> >
> > Makes sense to me!
>
> Agreed.  Anyway, we should start with a low-traffic list like
> freebsd-chat, since an accidental mail loop on -hackers will certainly
> melt down poor freefall.

	starting with a low-traffic list is the way to go.

	if a site is ready to try this....i can coordinate with them to
begin the process.

	who is collecting the list of participants.....feels like a new
list is brewing: freebsd-mail-hubs@freebsd.org.

	i will have a port of majordomo, bulk_mailer, etc...ready on
monday November 27th.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346