Date:      Sat, 04 Mar 2017 18:30:58 +0000
From:      Dewayne Geraghty <dewaynegeraghty@gmail.com>
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running poudriere with 8 builders

Set maxvnodes to 500000 and jump 100k until you're happy.  I have Xeon e3
that uses 800,000 and thats reasonable; but i keep it at load 8 for a two
days. Keep an eye on your swap, I set mine to swap out idle stuff early.

Thanks for sharing your experience
--
*Disclaimer:*

*As implied by email protocols, the information in this message is not
confidential. Any intermediary or recipient may inspect, modify (add),
copy, forward, reply to, delete, or filter email for any purpose unless
said parties are otherwise obligated.  Nothing in this message may be
legally binding without cryptographic evidence of its integrity and/or
confidentiality.*