Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 2009 21:40:43 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=F8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        Saifi Khan <saifi.khan@datasynergy.org>, advocacy@freebsd.org, Allen <GedankeZauberer@comcast.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD (How vague can I get? ;) )

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Saifi Khan <saifi.khan@datasynergy.org> writes:
>> Allen <GedankeZauberer@comcast.net> writes:
>>> I thought about this for a minute before sending this message, and
>>> figured why not? Those Credit Card commercials you see on TV always
>>> say "Something something, 5 dollars, something something 50 dollars,
>>> and something something 300 dollars, getting to do this; Priceless!"
>> iirc, that sounds like the Standard chartered credit card ad, here in
>> India.
>
> It's a series of MasterCard ads.
>
> "Some things in life are free.  For everything else, there's MasterCard."
>
> DES

Hmm, makes me wonder.  Would we get sued for this?

"Doing a couple things with computers requires {proprietary software}.
For the rest, there's FreeBSD!!!"

Kevin Kinsey

P.S.  "Paddle faster, honey, I'm trolling in shallower water now!"

--
Real computer scientists don't comment their code.  The identifiers are
so long they can't afford the disk space.