Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:40:44 GMT
From:      "garys" <garys@opusnet.com>
To:        <trhodes@freebsd.org>, <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>, <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re:  docs/84154: Handbook somewhat off in use of /boot/kernel.old

--------------Boundary-00=_N10PTHEGNIIMA9AFB5A5

Back on the net.=C2=A0 Deleting mail.=C2=A0 I'm fairly sure I remember =
this one.=C2=A0 Handbook has it bassakwards or something.=C2=A0 Tom =
couldn't figure it out back then and apparently still can't.=C2=A0 Or =
won't.=C2=A0 Oh well.=C2=A0 Just wanted to know I've still got hard =
feelings about my attempts to help FreeBSD, after more than a year.=C2=A0 =
I could have put up with the likes of Tom, but those elitist =
big-contributors who expect others to shut up shut me up good, almost.