Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:25:26 -0700
From:      Leonardo Fogel <leonardofogel@yahoo.com.br>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPi won't boot 10.2-BETA1

> Does anybody see what I am missing here?  Thanks for any suggestions.

I've got a similar error trying to boot the BBB image. As I understand it, =
the image itself is broken.
On the U-Boot> prompt, you can type the command 'fatls mmc 0' to list the F=
AT content. You'll see there isn't any kernel image, the filenames are not =
in the "canonical" form, and (BB-)uEnv.txt is empty.

Just in case you don't know, these are the steps to mount the image (the FA=
T partition) from Linux:
# rmmod loop
# modprobe loop max_part=3D16
# losetup /dev/loop0 <imagefile>