Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:39:07 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: svgalib?

Don't worry GLquake will be here in less than a week after that it may
be a while before I post again 8)

There appears to be a group of users that are truly users at any rate
thats my assumption and I hope that the people  Jordan is
referring to is  not the type that can tell you the motherboard brand,
i.e. technical adept and inclined.

For now what we need is a list of problems that people are having
when trying to setup X  so we can stand a chance at addressing the issue.

	Amancio