Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:05:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7875

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Doug White wrote:

>  I uploaded a revised version, so we can finish this up.
>
>  I'd like someone to at least review my work; this is my first port, fairly
>  simple but stranger things have happened.
>
>  I can commit this myself if you'd prefer.

I'd prefer. I'll look at it after you import it, but I have no way of
testing because of the nature of the hardware, so you import it and I'll
make any nits to be made.

Just remember the ports freeze before you import it. :>

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -