Date:      Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:01:25 +0200
From:      Marek Salwerowicz <marek_sal@wp.pl>
Subject:   VirtualBox 4.2 @ FreeBSD - VNC mouse moves calibration

Hi all,

I use VirtualBox 4.2 under FreeBSD 9.1 in headless mode.
I access virtual machines console via the VNC connection from another
machine (in the same LAN as FreeBSD, 1Gbit connection)

I have problem with moving mouse cursor inside the machine - moves are
not calibrated with my "regular" (at VNC client machine) cursor
All the time the cursor inside VM is moved from my real cursor so in
fact I can't use the eg. Windows guest efficiently.

Do you have any idea how to "attach" the VM cursor to VNC client cursor ?

Regards,

--
Marek Salwerowicz