Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:18:48 +0000
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org, kde@FreeBSD.org, avg@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, dev2@heesakkers.info, Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>, boost-ports <boost-ports@alexanderchuranov.com>, sem@FreeBSD.org, linimon@lonesome.com, martymac@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Boost ports update

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 11:44:46PM +0100, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 11:56:17PM +0300, Alexander Churanov wrote:
> >   graphics/luxrender
>
> There is a newer version of it (0.8) maybe it works with recent boost, I CC
> maintainer (danfe@) for him to tell us if he knows

Yup, I am aware.  I've already replied privately earlier that lux needs an
update, but it's not as simple as they've changed underlying structure quite
a bit.  I'm slowly working on an update; for now, feel free to ignore it or
mark is a broken.  I will catch up with new boost later along with update to
version 0.8.

Thanks for noticing!

./danfe